Board of Trustees Scholarship
To be considered for a Board of Trustees Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. currently enrolled or recently graduated from a public high school within the PCCCD district
2. concurrently enrolled at Pasadena City College during the high school year
3. plan to attend PCC as a full time student in the fall semester following high school graduation)
4. have a minimum unweighted high school GPA of 3.00
5. California Resident
6. US Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently enrolled in High School AND at Pasadena City College?
- Please submit a scanned copy of your high school transcript from a US high school (official or unofficial - we just need to have the copy). DO NOT upload high school diplomas or schedules.
- Please provide a name and email address for a letter of recommendation from a PCC instructor.
- Please write a short paragraph on how your concurrent enrollment is/has prepared you for success in higher education.