ezDinero Aspire! Scholarship
The ezDinero Aspire! program will issue a one-time Grant of $1,000USD to be donated to one selected Latino
student to be notified on May 15, 2016.
• The said scholarship to be issued by ezDinero to the select business is a one-time donation and therefore does not
have to be repaid.
• Student must be of Latino/Mexican or Other Hispanic origin
• Student must submit the complete Aspire! online application to be considered for funding. Details on the nature of
the educational goals and the use of the funds must be provided in detail.
• The 2016 grant cycle begins December 1, 2015 and the application deadline is May 1, 2016.
• Applications may be submitted at any time during this cycle.
• Both selected and non-selected applicants will be notified on May 15, 2016, at which point a check in the amount of
$1000USD will be mailed to the winning applicant.
Must be of Hispanic Heritage
Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
Plan to enroll Part-Time or Full-Time in a not-for-profit OR for-profit 2- or 4- year college, university or graduate
school during SPRING OR FALL of scholarship cycle year
U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
All majors and graduate fields accepted
Scholarship awards are $1000 per application period
Students are required to share their progress on a quarterly basis.