Kathleen D. Loly Sch
Kathleen D. Loly was the chairman of the Department of Foreign Languages at PCC from 1926 to 1955, as well as a Professor of Spanish. The scholarship awarded in her name is given to outstanding students who have achieved excellence in a foreign language.
To qualify, students need to be transferring to a four-year school, having completed at least two semesters at PCC, and exhibiting excellence in Foreign Language classes at PCC.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all the foreign language classes you have taken at Pasadena City College
- Please upload a current copy of your PCC Transcript, showing all courses completed.
- Please provide names and email addresses for TWO individuals who can provide reference letters on your behalf (PCC faculty, clergy, employer, etc.)
- Alpha Gamma Sigma involvement
- Are you a member of Alpha Gamma Sigma?
- If you answered "YES", when did you join the organization?
- Please describe what your professional goals are in terms of the field of Foreign Languages, what motivated you to pursue them and what your plans are to reach them.
- Please provide a brief statement of your financial need.
- ( LOLY) Please download the Academic Progress Report by clicking HERE and give to all your professors to complete. Upload the completed document when completed.
- Show 2 more