Kaiser Permanente Scholarship for Radiologic Technology
The Kaiser Permanente Scholarship was created to encourage PCC RadTech students to continue their education and reward outstanding students so they may gain the professional imaging skills, training, and experience necessary to join the ranks of the Radiologic Technology professionals.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay describing personal goals, achievements, and accomplishments during your tenure in the RT program. Examples may include personal experiences with chronic illnesses, volunteer activities, first generation college attendees, or previous health care experience.
- Please upload a current copy of your PCC Transcript, showing all courses completed.
- Please upload a copy of your CURRENT Class Schedule
- Please write down a name and email address from the Clinical Instructor from your clinical site (letter should address attendance, technical skills, professionalism, critical thinking, communication skills and following directions.
- Please include the name and email address for another professional individual employed in the radiology field who can provide a letter of reference.
- Are you a member of a professional organization (ASRT, CSRT, etc.)? If yes, list those organizations here.
- Show 1 more