Italian American Scholarship Fund
The Italian American Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for the study of Italian to PCC students who are traveling to Florence for the Fall Study Abroad Program. . To qualify for the study abroad program, you must have completed an Italian language course at Pasadena College.
To successfully qualify for this scholarship, YOU MUST APPLY TO THE FALL STUDY ABROAD TRIP TO FLORENCE. Only accepted students will be eligible to receive this scholarship, which is paid in Fall 2019 prior to departure.
- Supplemental Questions
- STUDENTS: PLEASE READ - You MUST apply to the Study Abroad Program in Florence in order to qualify for this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded ONLY upon acceptance into the Fall 2019 Study Abroad Program in Florence. Please indicate that you have read and understand this criteria.
- Please indicate which Italian Language courses you have taken at PCC within the last year (*in order to apply for this scholarship, you MUST complete one semester of Italian at PCC prior to departure*).
- Please upload an *OFFICIAL* copy of your High School and/or College Transcripts
- Please upload a scanned copy of your passport photo. If selected as a scholarship recipient, you will be required to submit the original to the Study Abroad Office
- Please write a short essay (limited to 300 words) including background information, projects for the future, and the benefits you intend to derive from studying in Florence.
- Italian American Scholarship: Please enter the name and email address of a professor to provide an academic letter of recommendation.
- Italian American Scholarship: Please enter the name and email address of a second reference provider to submit a letter of recommendation (personal reference: employer, advisor, etc.)
- Show 2 more