Community Education Center Noncredit Division Dean's Scholarship (High School Diploma Program)
The purpose of the PCC Community Education Center Noncredit Division Scholarship is to assist students enrolling in higher education and in their efforts towards retraining and entry or re-entry into the labor market.
- Community Education Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your CURRENT class schedule at PCC.
- When did you - or when will you - complete the High School Diploma Program here at PCC?
- Please upload the official results of your GED exam, if available.
- What is your Social Security Number OR your Federal Tax ID Number?
- Please upload a scanned copy of your official High School Transcript OR other proof of California Residency if you are an AB540 student.